Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Good and Bad News

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I had an uneventful day on Friday. It started with my Dad wishing me a Happy Birthday at 5:00 am before I left for work, followed by teaching swimming lesson and a nice long nap in the afternoon. In the evening I went shopping with my Mom followed by many “we need to slow down” and then a dinner at Chili’s.

I heard back from the doctor (she called while she was on vacation) on Monday afternoon. I'm still a "Mystery" right now they want me to wait and see what happens for a few months or I can go back on prednisone for some more fun. I chose to wait and see, but I need to call in right away when my breathing gets bad or I can't handle my cough anymore. What fun.

On Sunday morning Grandma Gabrielson passed away. My dad’s sister is coming to town on Wednesday evening with her two daughters Heather and Renee. David is coming in on Thursday and then we will all be in Austin for the visitation on Thursday evening and the Funeral on Friday morning. It’s been a long time since we have spent anytime together and Bryan (my brother) says he has grown up so he won’t bug you David at the visitation. It’s nice seeing family, I just wish it was for something fun.

Have a good week
Anna

No comments: