Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Dena




Today is my sister Dena's Birthday. Dena has been one of my main supporters. Without question, she was at many of my chemo treatments and doctors appointments. I actually think she likes going to the doctor with me. I have a pretty entertaining doctor. She also makes sure I answer the doctors questions correctly and asks the right questions. We have spent quality time together this last year. I think I even turned her on to my favorite part of the morning, Kathie Lee & Hoda. Dena is also one of my proof readers so who knows what this will actually look like later. Thanks Dena and Happy Birthday.

Each week for me things are gets better and better. I was able to ski on Friday night with the kids and kickboxing on Saturday morning. This morning I went for a run/walk with a friend. I'm only hoping I can move in the morning. It's so nice to be active again and driving everyone else around me crazy because I'm willing to try everything.

And the Vikings had a great win this afternoon.

Happy Birthday Dena
Have a great week!!
Anna

1 comment:

Dena said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! The Christmas photo is terrible but I remember the photo of Dad and I at chemo in my favorite uncomfortable chair.

I love to catch Kathy Lee & Hoda on Friday mornings when I can. I also love Redbox which I discovered the weekend I spent with you after chemo in May.

It's great that your stamina is improving. We'll have to schedule a 5K for this spring.