Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School


Today was the first day of school it's always exciting to see the kids. Sorry no first day of school pictures. Overall I'm doing okay and I'm just tired about half the time. I feel like I can never get enough sleep. Things are getting back to normal.

On Thursday night we had a sleepover, Jacob and Kennandi (Bryan's kids) spent the night. I never knew how much fun lighted knitting needles could be in the eyes of two 8 year olds. We went to Como Zoo on Friday morning and had a good time looking at the animals and going on rides.

On Saturday I went bowling for one of the first times since March. I can tell you I was tired after bowling 3 games, who knew that could take so much out of you. I came home and took a nap only to go to Hastings for Saturday night Cruise In for dinner. They have a nice car show in downtown Hastings and some new restaurants we haven't been to. I had my first Supper in a Cup since the first of the year. I can tell you it was super good.

Sunday I did stuff at church counting money and Kids Time (I was supposed to serve Communion but they didn't have enough people in church). I spent much of Sunday afternoon sleeping. Monday was also a nice day to relax.

Sally (Bryan's Dog) is coming to visit for a few days and Bailey (our winter dog) will be coming on Thursday for a week.

Have a great week
Anna

3 comments:

Dena said...

I've heard a rumor that some people are asking Anna for more pictures and more details of her life on the blog but I see no comments. How can this be? If you like the pictures then please provide a comment this week!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES!!!! Anna, glad to hear you are doing so great :) I bet it feels good to be back in the school routine again! I know I am enjoying it! I have your tupperware by the way! Talk with you soon :)

Cathy Witte

Anonymous said...

welcome back to another school year!!!
your energy amazes me. i am tired just reading all of the things you are doing.
take care
Jan & Marlee