Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The good and the bad

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.

First the bad news, Bailey (our winter dog) is going home tomorrow. She's such a great dog and we enjoy having her during the winter while her owner is in Texas.

The good news, Jill (one of my cousin's) had a baby girl. Here is a public plea for pictures.

This week has been a good week overall. My energy level is still low. I was able to meet someone on Saturday for a 3.5 mile walk. I'm still not up to running. I did get in the water and teach aqua jog this evening.

I have chemo again on Friday at 1:00, this time my dad is going with me. It should be fun getting entertained by him. I think he's hoping we watch some movies, we better check and make sure the player works in the room.

Have a great rest of the week
Anna

No comments: