Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hair Cut


Yesterday I decided it was time for a hair cut. I was tired of my hair falling out in the shower and I needed something shorter. After calling the girl who normally cuts my hair and I couldn't get in. I made another phone call to get suggestions on who to cut my hair. The suggestion came that I go to Laura at KAI Salon in Champlin. To my surprise when I went to pay, I was told that it was taken care of. I can't thank the girls at the pool enough. Laura did an amazing job and what an awesome treat. I must say that I did smell good all day. The pictures are of the before hair cut and then after the hair cut today before teaching aqua jog.

Overall this week has been a good week. I have had a pretty normal schedule. Thursday night I will be going to the Minnesota Zoo with 30 plus 4th and 5th graders and spending the night in Discover Bay. I will be leaving them early Friday morning and heading back for chemo. Dena is going with me and we have a doctors appointment first then chemo. I will start chemo around 11:00. You are more then welcome to stop by if you are around Robbinsdale.

Thank you girls for the hair cut!!

Have a great Friday
Anna

6 comments:

Tricia Josephs said...

I love the hair! Have fun at the zoo - make sure you get your shirt before you leave. This year's shirts are the best!

Dena said...

I like the new hair cut but I'll miss the long hair. I'm sure it will be back next winter.

Have fun at the zoo!

Rachael said...

Love the hair cut. You look good. Im thinking of you! Take care and remember to rest.

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE Hair :) Glad you enjoyed the treat!!!

Cathy Witte

Anonymous said...

I love the haircut too! So, so cute! I'm glad you posted the pictures of it because I'm not sure that I got a very good look at it on Thursday morning :)
I'm glad you got to enjoy some pampering!
Take care,

Amie

Anonymous said...

hair looks great hope you are resting and enjoying the sunshine!!!

Becky