Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Look Good Feel Good

I have a had a lot of questions on how I'm doing this week. For the most part pretty good minus the joint pain. They are telling me I have joint pain a little longer this time due to the lovely weather.

The other question is how have the kids at school responded to me having little hair. Actually only about 10 kids have asked me what happened to my hair and why I'm wearing a hat. Basically is not a big deal to them.

Last night I went to the Look Good Feel Good class (aka Eye Brow class). It was a fun class and it was nice being with other ladies who are going through chemo. I got tons of makeup from almost every different makeup company. The instructor who volunteers her time was a makeup artist and had a lot of helpful hints on makeup. Her two big tips were to wear lipstick when you leave the house and also how to make eye brows when you lose them. I won't be making eye brows on regular bases.

Today at work Linda Hawk had fun making me 5 fabulous eye brow stencils. If your at Hamilton you can check them out they are on my desk.

This Friday I have a doctors appointment first and then chemo. Dena will be going with me on Friday. I think she already has the movies picked out for us to watch. I know we are ordering pizza for lunch.

Have a fabulous rest of the week
I will try and blog again on Friday
Anna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna,

Thanks for the update this week on the blog :) It is nice to read the updates. I will be thinking about you tomorrow and over the weekend.

~Annette

robyn said...

Just have to say I love your "attitude" Anna! Always finding the humor in a crappy situation! You're incredibly strong and I am so proud of you!

Keep kicking butt girl!