Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yesterday's Fun


Yesterday was a big day in my world. First I emailed both my school staffs and told them what's going on with me and I had a hair appointment not knowing if I was coming out with a shaved head or bald. I do have some hair, but basically a buzz cut.
Three days a week I'm lucky enough to get three great boys up in the morning and ready for school. This morning was the first that they saw me without my hair. The first picture is of Joshua and myself. It is the first time that he saw me without hair. They have asked me to wear my real wig. Sorry boys, you won't see me much in my real wig, it will probably be a hat.
Also my dad was a good sport and shaved his head at work today. I think he's trying to pull a Matt Lauer. Thanks dad for the support. My mom also got a very cute hair cut today.
Thanks for all your prayers, well wishes, and support.
Have a great weekend
Anna

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new do can't wait to see you soon!

Becky

Rachael said...

Looking good. I like the one w/ you & your dad, you both look good. Take care.

Rachael

Anonymous said...

Anna....you look just great!!! And your dad could totally be Matt Lauer...don't let him hit any deer on his bicycle :)

Cathy

Anonymous said...

Anna, You look so great :) Thanks for sharing the pics!

~Annette

Anonymous said...

Anna~
Looks awesome! Love the pictures :)

Sara