Monday, May 25, 2009

Another Week

Overall, last week wasn't too bad besides having fatigue. I can't believe how little energy I have. My dad keeps reminding me what my body has been through. I can't wait for next four weeks until chemo is over. Not that I wish any time away. I'm hoping to have a little break between chemo and radiation. So I can get back to walking, running, swimming, or biking.

This weekend was nice and relaxing. The weather was great. I spent much of Friday sleeping. Saturday I was able to do the laundry for the one of the first times since I started chemo. Now that's exciting. On Sunday I did go to Church and then my dad and I went to a car show. It's a little tricky this summer that I can't wear sunscreen with chemo or radiation.

This week should be my last week at school for the school year. It seems like we just started school. I'm going to the Twins Game on Tuesday evening with a group from St. Paul's Church. I have my lab work on Wednesday to have my white blood cell count checked. They are almost sure I'm going to have to get a shot this time. I have doctor's appointment on Friday and chemo right after. Dena is going to the Doctor and chemo with me again. Then she's going to spend the weekend with me. My parents will be in Minneapolis for an awards weekend for my dad.

Aunt Patty it was a honor for you to walk for me in Washington. Heather, I usually wear jewelry except for in the mornings. I figure the boys could care less. They are more worried about what's for breakfast and when the donuts are coming.

Have a great week
Anna

1 comment:

Bri Feeny said...

You're getting closer Anna! Hang in there!!
Bri Feeny