Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's.

Last week was a little interesting, overall I did okay. It was nice not having to go in and get the shot. I was still tired most of the week and I had some problems with nauseous on Tuesday. I also had a little joint pain but not as bad as normal and that was from not getting the shot on Sunday.

On Saturday, I went to a dinner party at one of the girls that works at the pool. They had a fun time wearing wigs. I think they found out why I normally don't wear my wig. Thank you Cathy for the wonderful food.

For Mother's Day, my brother Bryan came home matching my dad's and my hair style.

I go in on Wednesday morning to have my blood work and we are hoping that my white blood count is up so I don't have to get the shot.

I have a doctors appointment (10:15) and chemo (11:00) on Friday.

Have a wonderful beginning of the week
Anna

No comments: