Thursday, March 19, 2009

In between week

This week overall has been a good week. For the most part it was a pretty normal week for me. I still have some fatigue but not as much as the first week after chemo. My appetite was back to normal. I was able to walk a few times , swam a few laps and taught an aqua jog class this week.

Today was the best I have felt in two weeks only to have chemo tomorrow and feel like crap again.

I'm a little bumped I won't be able to go to the Girls State Basketball Tournament tomorrow evening to watch New London Spicer. I'm hoping they make it to the championship game and I feel good enough to go or they will be on TV. Yes, Schiecks I will be wearing my sweatshirt.

I will be teaching swimming lessons in the morning tomorrow and then I have chemo at 12:30.

Have a great weekend
Anna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Anna, thinking of you today and sending you very non-nauseating positive thoughts. Amy Carroll

Anonymous said...

Hey Anna....just thinking of you today!!! Take care and hope you have an OK weekend :) Get lots of rest! Cathy Witte