Thursday, March 5, 2009

This week

The number one question asked this week is How am I doing? For the most part pretty good, just tired. Yes, I do have my bad moments but they usually last about that long. Overall, I'm pretty positive about my treatment just a little worried about how I will feel after chemo. Anyone who knows me knows I don't like getting sick but after all who does.
Another popular question is What do you need? I don't really know what I need. And I'm usually not very good at asking.
What did I do this week on Spring Break? A lot of sleeping, some cleaning, a little swimming, a few walks, and hanging out with friends. And yes I did go skiing with 14 of my closest middle school friends today for the day. Today was the last trip of the year so I did hit the slopes for a few hours. I must say I'm tried after that.
I will be at my parents for the weekend so I have some help mentor my reactions to chemo. If you would like to stop over please call before stopping over. (I will have my cell phone or my parents number).
Thank you for all your support
I will try an update you tomorrow or have someone else update the blog for me.
Anna

No comments: