Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sunday after Chemo visit # 1


Overall I had a good weekend. I'm still have fatigued which I'm taking lots of naps and I still have some nausea. Thank goodness for good meds to help with the nausea. I have fallen in love with icees we are talking two and three a day. They go down really good. And soup is my favorite thing to eat right now.
I was able to get out of the house a few times this weekend. Most of the time it's for a short while we are talking an hour to hour and half an outing but at least I can get out. I was able to attend a dinner party last night. Thanks girls it was great hang out with you.
Rollie, Ryan, Sandra, and the girls were in town. Auntie Judy had a lunch gathering this afternoon. It was great seeing everyone especially Rollie. Keep up the hard work buddy.
The picture attached is of Rollie, Elise (Sandra's youngest daughter), Abby (Sandra's oldest daughter), and myself.

Tomorrow I do plan on going to work. I would love to make it all day, but if I can go to some of it that will be great.

Thanks for all the well wishers this weekend.

Anna

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Glad to hear you had a good weekend! You have been in my thoughts all week.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you had a good weekend and that you are finding things to eat and drink. Where are you finding icees?

Great picture of the cousins!

robyn said...

Hi Anna
Jordan told me about your diagnosis. I'm so sorry you're having to go through all of this, but am also thankful that you have a very curable type of Hodgkins. I have a friend that was diagnosed with Type A - Stage 3 Hodgkin’s Lymphoma in October. He is suffering about the same symptoms of the chemo as you. I guess that's to be expected. He has about 2 months of chemo left, and then will also have radiation.

I will definitely be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. If you ever need a walking or runnning partner to get out of the house for a bit...give me a holler. I hope you still have my cell number. Please use it for ANYTHING!!!!

FYI...I miss my middle school ski trips with you!!

Robyn Thorp

Unknown said...

Be strong Anna! You can conquer this! Sending you positive vibes and prayers. I am sorry you have to go through all of this, but you are strong and will beat it! As our old boss used to say "If you can lean, then you can clean!" =)

Jake

Anonymous said...

Hey Anna....just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you! Hope you have a great week!!!!!

Cathy Witte

Anonymous said...

Hey girlie....

Hope you are feeling better than the past few days. I've been thinking about you and praying tons. Lets get together and knit. Let me know when you are feeling up to it, okay? Big hugs. - Stace