Sunday, March 15, 2009

Last week

Overall I'm doing pretty good. From Friday to Wednesday of last week my diet consisted of chicken noodle soup and bread. I didn't have much of an appetite until about Thursday. To many Icees isn't a good thing. I froze my tongue and the meds didn't mix well. I'm still tired and have afternoon nap times. I have been lucky to visit Grandma & Grandpa's for a quick nap in the afternoons. Other then a sore back I'm doing good. I did visit one of my dad's friends (Wilmo's) hot tub last night to help with my back. I have had a pretty normal weekend. On Saturday I worked a Elementary Volleyball Tournament. Sunday I taught Sunday School, went to a movie, and bowling.

I'm hoping to have a normal schedule this week or what's normal to me. I have chemo again on Friday afternoon. I'm at the North Memorial Humphrey Cancer Center Outpatient Center 3435 West Broadway Robbinsdale, MN 55422. I can have visitors during chemo. Hey I'm just sitting around awaiting to be done, watching TV.

Have a great week
Anna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Anna! Glad to hear that you staying somewhat active and figuring out what works with Chemo. Keep up the good work! We're still thinking of you!