Saturday, March 7, 2009

Recap

Okay I'm learning why chemo isn't fun. Overall I think I'm doing pretty good it could be a lot worst. Last night was a little trying on me. About 6 pm I got more then nausea, my eye were tired but I think my body could ran a marathon and might of liked. Thank goodness they have meds for the nausea which help for a little bit. My parents keep reminding me to drink. Food doesn't even look good and I love to eat. I did sleep through the night to my parents surprise with waking up at 5:00 to watch a DVD and fall back to sleep for awhile.

For the pool staff when I was at the Cancer Center I saw Julie Benson a swimming mom in for treatment. I taught her daughter Kaelyn private lessons for years. I ask you to keep her in your prayers she has a tough fight in front of her. You can visit her caringbridge site @ julieshope It did help me seeing Julie when I started my treatment. What a nice family with a great attitude.


My mom and I also got to see my PET Scan and that was pretty cool.

Anna

No comments: