Monday, March 2, 2009

PET Scan

I had a pretty good weekend minus being a little over emotional on Sunday morning. I did go to dinner and a movie (Slumdog Millionaire) on Sunday evening what a nice escape of reality.

This morning I had my first PET Scan. It's basically a two hour nap with a few wake up calls. I got there, and they tested my blood sugar, then they put some stuff in me and then told me to lay down for 45 minutes and then they got me up to move to the PET Scan room only to lay down again for hour to wake up again to move, lay down again for 15 minutes and then I was done. You know when you can't eat it's the only thing you want to do. Good thing they have pizza buffets for lunch.

I should have the results on Friday when I go for Chemo.

I'm off to take a nap so I can go to some of swim practice tonight.

Have a great week
Anna

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the blog is a great idea. I'm anxious to hear the results of the staging and the PET scan.

Anonymous said...

Anna
Thoughts and prayers are with you! Please remember all the people that are here supporting you through this bump in the road!
John Hierlinger

Tall Run Mamma said...

Hi Anna,

Thinking of you :)

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hi!

We are thinking about you and our prayers are with you.

From what I hear you sound like a fighter and that is wonderful. Keep it up.

Love, Auntie Jan and Uncle John